Dnes bol pre CS:GO vypustený update, ktorý priniesol zmeny na mape Canals a Militia. Veľmi vítanou novinkou je „Item certificate“ počas prehliadania predmetu, ktorý o iteme zobrazí základné informácie. Objaví sa či už budete prehliadať skin z vlastného alebo cudzieho inventáru, dokonca aj v komunitnom obchode.
Certifikát predmetu ukáže o skine jeho Finish Style, Finish Catalog Number, Pattern Template, and Wear Rating. Vylepšený bol aj algoritmus hľadania ľudí pre lobby z okolia, od dnes by ste mali ľahšie nájsť hráčov vo vašej blízkosti. Veľkými zmenami prešla mapa Militia. Kedysi obľúbená mapa v CS:GO stratila svoju slávu a Valve sa možno aj týmto spôsobom snaží mapu viac spopularizovať. Veľkosť update je približne 310 MB.
Celý log zmien:
- When inspecting in game items from user’s own inventory, from other users’ inventories, and from Community Market, players can now see an official Item Certificate that includes Finish Style, Finish Catalog Number, Pattern Template, and Wear Rating.
- Adjusted the nearby lobbies search algorithm, in addition to geographic proximity by distance, to include more results from the same country as the searching user, providing more relevant results for players living near borders.
- fixed gap in bomb site B wall
- fixed missing texture in bridge visible from arch
- fixed overlapping geometry at A site
- fixed a few places near T spawn where bomb could get stuck
- increased fade distances on some props that were distracting
- adjusted wall geometry in prison stairs to fix lighting glitch
- increased lightmap grid resolution in prison lobby
- added a piece of cardboard under new toolbox at B to block glitchy sightline
- removed one of the picnic tables at Short
- fixed pixelwalk in shoe shop
- fixed errant clip brush on balcony
- made it more difficult to climb the wood sign to B from boost
- trimmed top corners of courtyard building facing the stairs
- fixed nav file where lamp posts were removed
- adjusted balcony arch prop to fix gaps
- Moved up CT spawns and hostage rescue zone
- Blocked off river and area around old CT spawn
- Shortened underground tunnel, now exits into garage
- New hostage spawn positions, removed position from small house in yard, hostages will always spawn one on upper floor and one on lower floor of main house/garage
- Opened up house near silos, can now use door to enter/exit instead of window only
- Added some cover near tunnel exit in yard
- Moved terrorist spawn area to balcony at back of house
- Added cover in long-range areas
- Fixed several boosts/exploits
- Smoothed out movement in general